On behalf of everybody at Print Audit, we want to wish our friends in the U.S. a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday! As it seems to get longer every year we’ve prepared a song for those in the Office Equipment channel called “The 12 Days of Turkey” to help you celebrate.
Exclusive: Are You Listening? The Office Equipment Dealer’s Guide To Digital Transformation (audio version)
The pace of change in the office equipment channel is happening faster than ever before. Users are printing fewer pages and customers are looking to digitize and automate as many of their workflows as possible. We’ve created this eGuide to share what we’ve learned (a lot of it the hard way!) and packed it full of ideas for you to get started on your own path.
- 4 Main Objectives for Successful DT Offerings: This eGuide provides you with the 4 most important objectives so you can make a measured decision.
- DT Examples: This eGuide has powerful examples from Campbell’s Soup, Coca Cola, and others.
- DT Ratings: In order to make the right decision, you deserve to be able to compare DT solutions and ensure they will be a fit for your business.
In this episode of Convergence Radio; “The GDPR Is Live, Are You Ready?”; we met up with prominent European figures in the office equipment space to get their take on the GDPR and discussed what we all need to be ready for what it all means. Our guests include:
- Dan Taylor, Director EMEA Managed Services at HP
- Petra Diener, Co-Founder, 3 Across The Sea
- Louella Fernandes, Research Director, Quocirca
- Edwin Jongsma, Commercial Director at Xtandit B.V.
Some highlights from our conversation:
- Why the GDPR was started in the first place
- What kinds of fines could face those who breach GDPR tenants
- What has happened since its launch in May of 2018
- The extent of compliance to date
- How it affects the importance of securing paper as well as digital data
- GDPR education and the opportunity it presents for dealers and their customers
A powerhouse conversation with Patricia Ames, Scott Cullen and CJ Cannata, three of the most respected media experts in the office equipment dealer channel today. You’ll learn:
- Views on how (and if) the OED channel is changing (and why).
- How technology is acting as a catalyst for change.
- Insights into the fastest growing areas for print.
- Views on the number and rate of dealer acquisitions.
- Main reasons some in the channel are resisting the future
- Patricia Ames, President & Analyst, BPO Media
- Scott Cullen, Editor-in-Chief, The Cannata Report
- CJ Cannata, Co-Owner/EVP and Publisher, The Cannata Report
In this episode of Convergence Radio, we meet up with Darrell Amy of Convergo Marketing, where he shares his expertise on the direction your marketing program needs to take as you get ready to launch and promote your new offerings to the marketplace.
Convergence Radio: Episode 9 - How Document Management Can Help You Build A Perpetual Revenue Company
In this weeks episode of Convergence Radio, John MacInnes (CEO of Print Audit) and Sean Halliday (President of Print Audit's PlacePoint division) start off talking about document management and end up gleaning some of the best tips ever for building a perpetual revenue company!
Convergence Radio: Episode 8 - When Worlds Collide: The Convergence of the Managed Services and Office Equipment Channels
In our latest episode of convergence radio, “When Worlds Collide”, we bring together real stories, advice and insights from a prominent managed services provider AND a leading office equipment dealer who are living through channel convergence today.
Convergence Radio: Episode 7 - The Winners’ Guide To Assessments and Becoming The Office Equipment Dealer of Tomorrow
The Assessments of yesterday are nothing compared to the assessments of tomorrow. As the managed print services market matures sales reps and business owners are going to have to bring their A-game to win and grow. In this episode of Convergence Radio we meet up with Mike Lamothe at DOCassess and learn some surprising things about the assessments of tomorrow and how they will help dealers to rise above the pack as the office equipment channel matures.
Convergence Radio: Episode 6 - Grow, Sell or Dwindle Away: The Top Trends of 2018 in the Office Equipment Channel
For today’s episode we will be chatting with an old industry friend, Norm McConkey. We explore the biggest trends so far in 2018 that will influence whether office equipment dealers grow, sell, or dwindle away.
Guest Speaker: Norm McConkey, Creator, MPSToolbox
Convergence Radio: Episode 5 - International Intrigue: From Russia (…the UK, Latin America, South Africa & Australia) with Love
In this episode of Convergence Radio we have gathered experts from all 4 corners of the globe to get the real story about managed print from an international perspective. We’ll explore the similarities, differences, and unique challenges of managed print markets the world over. No passport required!
This episode’s guests:
- Manny. Matamoros, Director, International Sales - Latin America, Clover Technologies Group
- Paul Pedersen, Business Unit Manager - Managed Print & Document Solutions, Datacentrix
- Paul Brady, BTAS Founder, Managing Director, Business Enabled Pty Ltd
- Philip Madders, Director of Print Audit Inc. and PAE Business